AGAPE - an expression of God’s unconditional love, freely given without pre-conditions, expectations or hesitation.
You have the privilege of creating and sending those expressions of Agape and of encouraging others to send expressions of God's love to the Sisters-in-Christ inside Hobby Unit.
Each participant will receive letters from each team member and others. These letters are treasured by the participants.
Agape: Written Guidelines
NOTE: ALL LETTERS WILL BE REVIEWED BY TDCJ PERSONNEL
All cards/letters are handwritten. Use plain white paper/cards or commercially printed cards (white paper base). NO copies. NO homemade stationary/cards using clip art, stamps, stickers, glitter, magic marker. NO envelopes. Please provide enough for all participants of the same design – may be signed by different signatures (insures equal number of the same design/type for all Ladies in White).
Address/Salutation: Dear Sister in White
Body: – affirmation of God’s love/forgiveness. Suggestions/examples:
- I am so glad God has chosen you to be part of this Kairos weekend. He chose you because He loves you.
- Include a Scripture (your favorite quotation/Psalm). Psalm 46, 71 & 91 or John 15:16 are possibilites
Closing: - Suggestions/examples:
- I hope you become an active member of the Kairos community at Hobby. It is important to stay connected to your Kairos Sisters.
- I hope you stay connected to your Kairos Sisters and attend Prayer and Share and Reunions each time they are scheduled.
- I am praying that your heart will be open to God’s love and forgiveness.
- I am praying that you will realize all things are possible with God.
Signature: “In Christ”; “In Christ’s Love”; “Praying for You”
Use your Name but not your address.